Step Daddy walks into my room when I sleep

My mom got a new boyfriend and he is now living with us. Woopdidoo I guess.

But, this boyfriend is actually cute. Tall, dark hair, handsome! But I know I can't go after him. He is with my mom. Think this is you.

We are having dinner, and I think you saw me making some eyes at you. You look at me somewhat confused, and then smile at me. My mom gets up for a moment to get dessert, and you look at me and give me a wink. I'm blushing. My mom comes back and we have dessert.

After clean up, my mom is tired and I go watch TV where you are as well. Mom goes up and leaves us alone to watch TV. We look at each other, but try to ignore whatever is going on. We both blush and make eyes at each other. And then you decide to go upstairs to check on mom. Of course I didn't know you went up to do that. I thought you went to sleep. So I turn off the TV and head to my room.

Once I'm in my undies and large shirt (no bra), I get ready for bed. I lay down and close my eyes. Then, you come in. You gently sit by me on the bed. You take off my blanket and see me in only my undies and shirt. Your hand goes under my shirt to realize, I don't have a bra on. This is turning you on. It turns me on. You proceed to caress me and begin to take off my panties. I'm awake but am pretending to sleep. Nonetheless, I enjoy the sensations.

My panties are off and you are playing with my pussy. Rubbing my lips and clit. It feels so good and you find me getting really wet. And then, I open my eyes.

"What are you doing?"
"Shh, I saw you, the way you looked at me, I know you want it"
"Does it matter? Even if I do, you are with my mom"
"Yes, but see how wet you are. You want a nice juicy cock inside you. It can be our little secret."
"And mom won't find out?"
"I'm sure she won't"

You slide your fingers inside me. I gasp. You start to kiss me so deeply. Your other hand caresses my breast and my nipples are so hard! You grab my legs and move me to my back and my legs wide open. You run your tongue across my lips, my inner thighs, back to my lips and to my clit. What torture it was for you to not eat me out immediately! It feels so good. The way you suck and lick my pussy. Even the light bite on my clit is driving me crazy.

I get up and push you to your back on my bed. I get on you and ride the fuck out of you. Your dick is so thick and long! Just how I like it. Gets in there really good. You grab my breast and play with my nipples and I play with my clit more while I ride you. Feels amazing. Then you throw me on my back and move my legs to turn me on my hands and knees.  You fuck me so deep in my pussy and I can't handle it anymore. I'm going to explode, and I can't even scream of pleasure because mom might hear us. I have to hold my screams in. I'm biting my pillow. I come and it feels so good! I turn to look at you

"Can you please fuck me in the ass?"

You give me a devilish smirk. Still in doggy, you grab my waist and push you cock into my ass oh so slowly until the base of your cock is sitting on me. You take it out slowly, but not all of it. And come forward again a little faster.

"Want me in there good?"
I say, "Yes please!" Fuck me really good and hard!"

You pull away and come at me hard! I make a small cry and you cover my mouth, and fuck me even harder! Never thought a cock in my ass would feel amazing! I play with my clit more and I want to come again. You move your hips to make your cock feel even better inside my ass. Then, I feel you going faster and faster and rougher, and I love it! I want to come again, and I'm going to explode again. My ass tightens up on your cock and I start to come. Right after I come, you pull out and come all over my ass. Cum dripping on my ass cheeks. So sexy! You clean up with my sheets, cover back up, and leave my room.

I'm still there in my 4s and am so happy I collapse. I'm exhausted, but very satisfied.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My proffesor knows I'm a good student - Erotica

Human Trafficking