My proffesor knows I'm a good student - Erotica

As a college student, I take challenging courses. So in this scenario, I will be going to my professor for help on homework and to expand on the concepts. Locations, first the class, and then his office for office hours.~~~~~

Sitting in math class, and a bit distracted with my hot professor in front of me. I always sit in the front row, so I get a pretty good view ;-)  . All of the sudden, class is over and I missed the last part of the lecture on how to find the derivative of trigonometric functions.  Okay, no big deal. I'll just ask him to go over it again with me.

So I go up to him, "Hey Professor, I'm sorry but my mind went blank when you explained this part. I tried reading over it but I don't really see how you got to your answer. Do you think I could see you in your office?". Professor says, " Of course! That's fine. No one really comes to office hours until it is close to tests or after, so I've nothing else to do.". I say " Awesome, I'll see you in a bit!".

As I walk away to head to his office and wait for him outside his door, I'm just thinking. God! He is so hot! And he is very smart! Such a turn on! Is he even married? Hmm, should I try to flirt with him? What if I scare him? What if he thinks I'm trying to get a better grade in his class? That would be bad. I do need his help to understand this thing though. I would love to kneel over and suck his cock while he sits on his office chair. Mmm.

I run to the restroom and make sure I look okay, smell nice, and drink some water.  Okay, I should be good. I walk out to the hallway, and I see him walking down. Damn, he is so tall and handsome. I love it when a guy dresses all professional. 

" Hi Professor! "
"Hey, let me just open this door, unless you want to stand out here". We both laugh a bit. Once inside the office, he sits on his chair, I put my bags down and I take out my binder. " So, my mind went blank when you spoke about this in class. Could you show me how you worked it out? " he says, "sure". I get up and hand him a pencil and paper and stand by him looking down at the paper. He smells so good! I'm getting a bit wet.

He does it and explains it. " Oh okay! I get it. Let me try to do it just to make sure I got it." I bend down and a bit closer to him. As I do the problem, I ask him " So, do you have a wife?", "yes", " oh nice, bet she is really happy to have you", "she is. Why do you say that though?", " well you are smart....and handsome.", "oh, you think so?".

I am getting nervous because I just said that! " yeah, I think you are", "well thank you! I think you are very cute". I obviously blush and smile " thank you." He asks, "do you have a boyfriend?", " yes I do, but it's sort of open", "open how?", "well it's a bit personal... I am very active and he can't always be there. So I do have fun with some other guys if I ask him.", " oh okay. Sounds like he is very accepting of you", "he is!".

He then says, " I can only imagine how a good girl you can be", "why do you say that?", " well, you are such a good student. Always asking questions and sitting at the front and paying attention. I can only wonder how you get in that way", "hmm, would you like to know?"

I lean a bit in the desk and quickly ask if I did my work right. He looks closer and as I am a little bent over he puts his hand in my leg. He is still looking at the paper as he begins to bring his hand closer to my ass. He says, "that's right. Seems like you earned a reward. Would you like a reward?", " yes" I say reluctantly not knowing what would happen.

He grabs me and pushes me to the wall behind him. Stands up and caresses me as he inches over to kiss me. I say, "couldn't we get in trouble?", " not if we only know about it". I smile and I kiss him back. He strokes my ass and moves my legs apart to feel my pussy. He could tell I was wet by my warmth. He lifts up my shirt and strokes my nipples. As expected, they were getting hard. He pushed me in my knees and took out his huge cock. I really liked my reward at this point. I start to lick his cock and take it all in my mouth. I play with it with my tounge and taste all of it. I shove it deep in my throat and grasp for air as I take it out. I look up at him and I could see he really likes it. I kept playing and sucking and deep troathing his cock for a bit, until he pulls me up by my hair and bends me over his desk. Pulls my pants down and touches my pussy. I'm so wet! He kneels down and eats me out to get a good taste of me. Then he gets up and asks, "have you been good enough to get the big reward?", " yes professor! I have been! Please give me a big reward!"

He shoves his cock hard into me, and it felt amazing!! He pounds me hard and every time he shoves it in, I can't help but scream of pleasure! He slows down to see his cock going in and out of me. He is so hard and big, he filled me up! I take my hand and start rubbing my clit, and mmm so good! I could be in heaven. He turns me around and takes off my shirt. Licks and suck my nipples hard. I kneel down and suck him off more with my juices on him. I really live sucking cock! Pulls me back up and pushes me on his desk. Shoves his cock right back into me. I'm playing with my pussy and I can feel myself about to climax! I hear him moaning harder too!

He pounds me even harder, tears come out my eyes, and it feels so amazing! I can't take it enough, I cum! By the time he is climaxing I really want to cum again. It felt so good, all filled up and fucking me deep inside. He shoots inside me as he still is fucking me, and I cannot resist to come again. Fuck, that feels so good!!!! He bends down and sucks in my nipples a last time and pulls out. I say " Oh my God, that was amazing!", " yes, you are such a good little girl ". I look at him with my naughty, satisfied eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Trafficking