Rough fuck and grasping for air

This is an experience I have already had, and I really enjoyed it. Lets make this for you and me.

We go into our private room where we can enjoy ourselves and play a bit. You take off my clothes and kiss me deeply, and order me to get on my knees. You pull down your pants and grab me by my hair and force me to suck your cock, all of it! I have your cock going down my throat, and I cannot help to gag.

Then, you want me somewhere else. You order me on the bed with my face down and at the edge of the bed. You make me beg for your cock, and I really want it. I want it back in my mouth taking away my air and making me gag. It makes me so wet! It is so delicious too. "Please give it to me! I'm a good girl!" I finally can take it back into my mouth and I enjoy it oh so much. I lick the shaft and the head and and suck. I take it down to my throat again and enjoy it for a good while taking it in and out of my mouth and then you grab my head forcefully shove your cock inside my mouth and move it back and forth. I love it! I love it so much. You're taking away my air and I can't take it anymore but I want it so much! I then throw up, and you have the bucket there for me. You don't care and continue to face fuck me. I really love it.

You finally turn me around and touch my clit. I'm dripping wet and it makes you even harder than you already were. You grab my waist and shove your cock right into me. Thrusting it so hard in and out of me. You are so thick and long, it fills me up and gets in so deep. I'm going crazy!! It feels so good. You beg me to come on your cock, and I can't take the pleasure anymore so I give in to your desire. You take your cock out of me and make it land on my face, neck, and breast. It feels so good to have your cum on me and know you are very well satisfied.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My proffesor knows I'm a good student - Erotica

Human Trafficking